Ethiopian Sunrise from the roof of the Hilton

Sunday, April 20, 2008

We love spring


Praise loves this warm weather. She loves to be out in the stroller. This is more like the weather she is used to! We welcome it as well, it is good to get out of the house more often.
Overall Praise is thriving. We have some issues to work on with her medicines and her diet, but she is growing and adjusting well.She contiues to humm her favorite tunes, is it so cute.
She also spent her first night in her own room, everyone was happy about that.I will post a picture as soon as I take one of her in her own room. Sorry I have not updated, things have been busy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious. We would love to see you all if you ever get to get away. Love ya!

Mom to many said...

Oh finally - I have been waiting for an update. I am so glad to hear she is doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Hello guys, it is such a blessing to see her thriving and doing so well. Praise Be to the LORD for He is so good! Blessings to all of your family.

In His Timing & Care,

R&H said...

Thank you for sharing your story.

Teresa said...

So glad to see an update. I pray for your Praise often and see her precious face in my thoughts regularly. What a blessing to have her thriving!

Take care. I can't wait for more pictures! :)

Don't Mess With Mommy said...

She's so beautiful. Congratulations on the sleeping milestone!

LISA said...

I'm glad i checked again for an update!So glad to see her doing well.

Nicolas Ford said...

This is a greaat blog