Ethiopian Sunrise from the roof of the Hilton

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday: 12/12/07 --- Home Maybe Today... ???

We are still at the hospital....but today we may be coming home. It's been sort of crazy around here juggling home and the hospital between Michelle and me. Michelle's parents have been filling in some gaps and friends have been lined up for bringing some meals. Thanks so much for your prayers. I hope to post soon with more detail of where we are on this journey... maybe tonight or early tomorrow if we can get Tinsae home this afternoon.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I am praying for your daughter!!!

God bless and be with you!
Debbie Wankel

Unknown said...

Just ran into your blog today. My husband and I are getting ready to apply to adopt from Ethiopia right after the holidays. As I read your story, the Lord brought to my mind this scripture.

Lamentations 3:21-24 "But this I call to mind, and therfore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in Him."

Thank you for your faith towards God in your adoption. What an evidence of God's amazing grace in your lives! You will be in our prayers. -Joshua and Bethany
www.taylorfamily.wordpress.com

Julie said...

I will be praying you get home soon.

LISA said...

Praying for your little Tinsae. Hope she's doing better and ready to get home.

Annie said...

Keeping those prayers coming for Tinsae and the whole family! Remember God knew He could trust you with taking care of her. I am sure it seems like so much right now, but you are an amazing family and have an amazing faith! God bless you :) Upholding you in prayer--